SIMPLER Hair Color Reviews Read Customer Service Reviews of simplerhaircolor com 3 of 27

simpler hair color reviews

I washed my hair and found out that it didn't do anything.Emailed them couple of times, no response at all. Bad customer service.Going to send the item back. I love it.This product has been amazing and does not stay in skin like other hair dyes. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.As long as this product is on the market, I will not use any other hair dye. Hi Mitt, I'm terribly sorry that you had a reaction to our product.

Not Good for Sensitive Skin

So I applied it again and rinsed and it still was not completely jet Black. Actually looked like the same Black/Grey hue!! After 3 dye, rinse repeat cycles it does not dye to jet Black. Not a fan of the Just for Men’s brand, but at least it only takes one try and definitely dyes my Greys to Jet Black. So sadly I will be going back to that one and deal with all the chemical reactions there.

great product!

One can provides as many uses as four boxes of drugstore brand dyes, which means it can cost as little as $3 per use. Plus, it's 100% recyclable once you're done. What sets SIMPLER Hair Color apart is its versatility as an all-in-one product. You can use and reuse one can for your hair, beard, and touch-ups. When I read this, I knew I had found a safe and super easy-to-use product. Despite the sensitivity warning on the packaging, I took a chance and used the product.

This hair coloring is so natural

Hi Omar, we are sorry to hear about the reaction that you had to our product! Allergies are tricky and while we do our best to ensure we have the best possible chances of success for those with sensitive skin, sadly some may still react to our formula. We did attempt to reach out to ensure we process a full refund for you but we have not received a response. If you haven't already, please contact us at and we will ensure this is taken care of ASAP.

This company claims you get 16 combs but you only get 6

We did reach out to request more information as we would appreciate the opportunity to make things right, but we have received a response. Please email us at and we will do our best to make this right. Think of this as a sheer color—it’s going to subtly add some color but not actually cover any gray hairs.

I was having a party, and I just wanted to look good. And again a severe allergic reaction. I actually had to go to a dermatologist. I didn’t realize it was the hair dye causing it because I don’t put it on my lips. So I just wanted to write a review in case someone has this experience so they will know what’s going on. Firstly I just want to state that I really wanted this product to work.

Simpler Hair dye does not work for my sensitive skin

My beard is completely black and the product did not irritate my skin. I will definitely be doing this again when the grays and silver hairs come back. The product is very easy to apply, I was very happy with the resulting colour and I like how the can is reusable for touch ups and additional applications. Hi Clay, we are terribly sorry about the poor experience you had and we would appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Best vacuum cleaners 2024 UK – our expert buying guide and reviews - Good Housekeeping uk

Best vacuum cleaners 2024 UK – our expert buying guide and reviews.

Posted: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 07:00:00 GMT [source]

The kit sat in my bathroom for 2 weeks until I got the courage to use it. I was skeptical I’d turn out looking like Macho Man Randy Savage with a super black beard that didn’t match my natural color. Super easy to apply and super clean all the way around with virtually nothing clean up at the end. The color was spot on and looked so natural. Please use this product the day you get it. I like this hair dye, I use it on my beard and it’s perfect.

I sent an email stating my problem and within 5 min had a response, apology and a refund processed. That being said they definitely stand behind their product. I wish it.wouldve worked but just wanted to leave a review in hopes of someone else not having to deal with the burn.

simpler hair color reviews

To my surprise, it genuinely worked! I only had a few grays and the Simpler Hair color application covered them in about 15 minutes. I have used one tube about 10 times already. I will be a regular and repeat customer for sure. I would recommend this product very confidently to anyone looking for a great product that works as advertised.

11 best natural hair dyes 2024, per experts and reviews - Cosmopolitan UK

11 best natural hair dyes 2024, per experts and reviews.

Posted: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 07:00:00 GMT [source]

It sucks; I wanted to like this stuff, I really did but does not cover grays 100% even with a second or third application I had grays showing throughout. The first time I used it seemed better than the other 5 or 6 x’s. I like the brushes and the concept of the can.

I also like that it’s essy to wash off of skin..however it doesn’t do what it was designed to which is replace your regular color and cover gray hair 100%. Don’t send me a link to proper dispense or use videos because I have watched them dozens of times and have mastered the techniques shown. I’m going back to using sally’s hair dyes for now. Let me know when you guys improve your formula. I have been using simpler hair coloring for a few months and it’s fantastic.

But of course you can still have full coverage if you choose.I’ve only just got out the shower so can’t comment on longevity yet. But even if it lasts a week it was so easy to apply that it wouldn’t bother me at all. And you don’t have to waste loads like you normally have to anyway. After a decade of trying different so called sensitive skin chemical free dyes for my beard, I tried simpler to see if the hype was real. I’m subscribing to membership as I’m sure I have found a long term solution. For starters, the product itself and initial customer service is great.

You’ll still want to wear gloves to avoid potentially staining your hands, but it’s virtually drip free and doesn’t stain your skin even if you use it on your chest. It also features one of the widest color ranges out there—with possible tones ranging from blonde to very dark. It’s rare to find a dye that can work on your head and your beard—not to mention your body—which is really what makes this formula shine. Best solution For men’s hair coloringAbsolutely phenomenal product. Please email us at and we will do our best to assist.

Picking a color that is too dark is going to leave your hair looking unnaturally “inky” and too light runs the risk of turning your hair orange, she says. When you’re doing your own dye, keep it simple. This innovative foam dye is perfect for guys who’ve never dyed their hair before and are a little nervous about the process. This semi-permanent dye takes all the guesswork out of covering grays. It comes out of the can like a shaving cream and wipes up easily if you get it on your skin (and won’t stain it).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Of Ethiopian Wedding Dance Video References

Layered Haircuts That Preserve Length and Boost Volume